Healthy, delicious, simple and quick! This is a great recipe that you can make while you have a bunch of other things on the go. There’s enough breaks in between steps to get other things done!
4 cups blanched cauliflower
1 tbsp salt
1 cup flour
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic
1 1/2 tsp Crazy Good Grace’s Favourite
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
6 tbsp oil
4 to 6 tbsp sour cream
1 1/2 tsp Crazy Cood Citrus Dill-icious
- Boil cauliflower until fork tender.
- Drain and crumble with a fork or food processor. Make sure it’s a little coarse.
- Mix all ingredients together and shape into football with spoon.
- Fry on medium high heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix all ingredients together.
These are sure to be a family hit!