- 2 lb. ground veal (pork, beef, veal combinations work too!)
- 1 cups breadcrumbs
- 4 to 5 largeeggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 2 tbsp Grace’s Favourite
- 1 tbsp Savoury Poultry
- 3 tbsp oil for rolling
makes 3 1/2 to 4 dozen meatballs
Heat oven to 360* and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients very well. Kneed for 5 minutes to make sure all ingredients are well mixed
- Use a ice cream scooper if you want same size meat balls or scoop with spoon.
- Dip fingers into oil and roll meatballs
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake 375* for 25 minutes or until gold brown( do not over bake or meatballs will come out dry)
Makes 40 to 44, 1.1 oz. meatballs
After baked you can cook meatballs in sauce or freeze for later use.